Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Allison's Tower
Today Allison and I got out her blocks. I thought as usual this would only entertain for 5 minutes. Well 30 minutes later, we had this creation. Allison did most of it herself. I only had to rearrange an occasional piece to stabilize it. She was so funny. When it would tip over or a piece wouldn't go on how she wanted it, she scream in frustration and then keep working. When it was all said and done, we had this. I told her, "Stay here, and I'll get my camera." When I came back, she was sitting quietly next to it. I then told her, "Stand next to your tower so that I can get a picture." She then proceeded to stand next to it and smiled. I then left the room, and a minute later she pushed it over and destroyed it with glee. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment