Thursday, November 25, 2010

First Thanksgiving Together

  We had a good Thanksgiving with just the 3 of us.  I spent the morning hanging pictures and other things on our walls.  We then had a simple lunch and a long nap.  Allison finally napped for the 1st this week, so Brandon and I took advantage of it. 
  After naptime, we talked to family and played a lot.  I then finished up cooking dinner, my 1st time cooking Thanksgiving dinner.  We had turkey breast, stuffing, sweet potatoes, crescent rolls, and cranberry sauce.  It was Allison's 1st time to have traditional Thanksgiving food.  She loved it!  She ate it all.  Her favorite was cranberry sauce. 
  I didn't take any pictures today, mainly because we were dressed like bums.  Out of the 5 years of being together, this was only Brandon's and my 2nd Thanksgiving together between deployments and me working at the hospital.  We are looking forward to the next 3 years to where we can spend every Thanksgiving and other holidays together.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I'm so excited that you guys get to start spending holidays together. Actually, I'm glad that Brandon will get to celebrate holidays for real, again. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete